It’s been quite awhile since I updated this website – been busy with personal training, corporate fitness planning and conducting lectures/workshops. I just came back to learn more about fitness in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney and will attempt to start writing again.
Since I first started this website in 1993, I’ve been receiving many emails and enquiries from different people – the general population who want to lose weight and get fit, companies, those who are interested in taking up a personal trainer, fellow trainers who like to discuss on training matters and even junior trainers who keeps emailing me for advise. I feel so honoured 🙂
I thought, since I’m sharing what I know with them, why not share it with everyone else . And then there’s the other issue of time – I strive to find 10 minutes a day for this blog. As it will be for many different target audiences, I’ll try my best to keep it in layman terms as much as possible and in a conversational manner. I intend to share, not as an expert but as a friend who wants to see you attain your goals quickly.
What will i blog about?
- It’ll be about my thoughts on fitness, life, play and wellness.
- Personal Training excellence
- Fitness and non-fitness issues/stories
- Reviews on interesting journal articles that I’ve read
- Reviews on fitness from various sources – youtube, twitter, etc.
- Scientific approach to fitness training (effective and efficient ways to achieve your goals)
- Nutritional guidance for all, that is easily adhered too (don’t expect crazy diet advice here)
- Advice for trainers who want to improve themselves (only like minded professionals please)
- I’d like to share fitness workouts with the companies that I work with, and my pursuit to improve productivity at workplaces
- Healthy aging – let’s look and feel great at 65!
- Any other things that I find interesting.
There’s so much to write about fitness and being a personal trainer in Singapore coming to 20 years helps 🙂
In the meantime, do email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions or questions ya?
Tis I, your humble trainer at your service.
Hisham Musa (Sharm, MSc)