Next to cancer, cardiovascular disease is the most common cause of death in Singapore. In fact, it’s so common that it’s estimated that about 1 out of 3 die because of heart disease and stroke in the Lion City. Now I’m not telling you this to scare you, but only to keep you on your guard. What you need to do is to start your fitness training now, and you need the services of the best fitness trainer Singapore has available.
What Can Aerobic Exercises Do for You?
Aerobic exercises such as walking, jogging, and running offer a lot of benefits. The most important one here is that it strengthens your heart and your lungs. In time, aerobic exercises can really lower your blood pressure and heart rate, and your breathing improves as well.
So here, then, is just a partial list of the benefits of aerobic exercise.
1. Exercise your heart and lower your heart rate and blood pressure.
2. Make your lungs stronger so that you can breathe easier.
3. Strengthen your bones.
4. Increase your endurance and energy levels, so that you can do more without immediately feeling tired and out of breath.
5. Improve your balance and increase the flexibility of your joints.
6. Tone your muscles and boost your strength.
7. Reduce your body fat and enable you to reach and maintain a healthy weight.
8. Lower your level of tension, stress, and anxiety and also help prevent the onset of depression.
9. Help you feel more rested and relaxed, and also help you sleep better.
10. Help you increase your self-esteem and improve your self-image.
How a Trainer Can Help
As with any kind of exercise, you have to make sure that you do it properly. You need to learn how to warm up properly, and then you need to know exactly what kinds of exercises to do, and for how long. You should also stop your exercises if you run out of breath or when you get too tired, or if your heart beats irregularly or rapidly. If you feel pain, you also need to stop right away.
With the help of a personal trainer, you can exercise your heart even if you are already having cardiovascular difficulties. As your trainers, we can make sure that your exercise routines are paced correctly and that you incorporate the correct amount of rest according to your doctor’s instructions.
We can help you with your warm up and conditioning, so that you can be more flexible and you can reduce the soreness of your muscles. We can also make sure you don’t overdo your exercises since too much exercise can be just as dangerous.
Finally, we can help you cool down properly and safely so that you can recover from your exercise routine. You can exercise alone (recommended), but with us to help you can be sure that you’re on the right track, or boost you up to the next level 🙂
Coach Sharm, MSc